Associate - Fund Accountant, Hedge Funds - Investment Bank
Your new company
Your new company is a Tier-1 International Investment bank with a highly-developed Fund Administration department. Due to high-growth and strong performance, your new company is looking for an experienced Fund Accountant to join their team and assist with building stronger relationships with existing clients.
Your new role
In your new role, you will be responsible for reviewing NAV productions of your onshore fund accounting team, you will also have a vital role in your team in developing the skill-set of junior members. Most importantly, your role will focus on client servicing and strengthening the relationship between your team and the global clients.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed, you will need 3+ years of Hedge Fund Accounting experience (ideally from an other fund administrator), candidates with traditional fund experience (with strong product knowledge will be considered too).
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a lucrative compensation package (30-40K per month, discretionary bonus and medical benefits), you gain the opportunity to develop and advance your career in an international bank, and lastly, you will join a friendly working environment with a multicultural mind-set.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in This Position or other Accounting positions in the Asset Management (Private Equity, Hedge Fund, etc) / Investment Banking industry please send your Resume to email@example.com or contact me directly at +852 2230 7901.
More searches like this
- Management accountant Accountant jobs in Global business services and outsourcing
- Management accountant Commercial accountant jobs in Global business services and outsourcing
- Management accountant Finance analyst jobs in Global business services and outsourcing
- Management accountant Finance manager jobs in Global business services and outsourcing
- Management accountant Financial accountant jobs in Global business services and outsourcing