Financial Controller UK
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER UK
Gates (U.K.) Ltd is a major international company specializing in the production of Power Transmission belts for the automotive and industrial markets. Our continuing success has resulted in the following challenging opportunity based in our Dumfries or Cramlington Plant.
As a Financial Controller UK, you are responsible for:
- Managing the Finance Departments (10 employees) within our 3 UK based locations (Dumfries / Newcastle / St Neots)
- The control of all accounting functions including invoicing, accounts payable & receivable, cost accounting, cash control as well as tax & general ledger
- Ensuring monthly financial closing meets Group reporting requirements and will include monthly forecasting and annual budgets
- Supporting local plant Management to maximize profitability and cash generation
- Ensuring that all activities undertaken by Finance personnel are fully compliant with Sarbanes-Oxley
- Considerable Industry based experience ideally within a Manufacturing environment across multiple sites.
- Excellent understanding of UK Finance related Statutory legislation
- Several years’ experience operating in a comparable Senior Finance Management position
- Relevant Finance related Degree and CIMA qualified
- In return we offer not only an excellent salary and benefits package but the opportunity to join a fast moving, highly technological industry where the opportunities available are dependent on the commitment and enthusiasm of the individuals
Please send current CV to::
Sheila McVinnie, Human Resources Officer, Gates (U.K). Limited, Tinwald Downs Road, Heathhall, Dumfries, DG1 1TS