Business Analyst - Strategy Consulting
Bainbridge Strategy Consulting Firm
If you are among the top percentile of growing new professionals who seek intensive research and analytic career experience working for Fortune 1000 clients, look closely at the Bainbridge Business Analyst strategy consulting opportunity. Bainbridge, Inc. is a leading national strategy consulting firm serving top tier Fortune 1000 companies with their corporate and business strategy needs in industries ranging from healthcare, technology, media, financial services, manufacturing, and professional services. We help our clients research and formulate strategies that enable them to outperform competition and recognize new market approaches. Through in–depth research and analysis, our business analysts become the front line team for exceptional performance and results at our client organizations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: (and other duties as assigned)
- Executes project plans for clients.
- Participates in problem definition analysis, and preparation of client presentations.
- Gathers, analyzes, and makes recommendations based on factual data.
- Conducts secondary and primary–source research to meet project objectives.
- Conducts secondary–source research for pre–call planning.
- Transforms data into reports by writing clear and concise business documents.
- Develops business solutions by interfacing with the client and internal resources.
- Synthesizes complex or diverse information.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Evaluates data for inconsistencies and needed follow up.
- Demonstrates mastery of the dynamic research process.
- Consults and makes recommendations to clients on customer and competitor strategies and tactics.
- Advises clients on business management decisions.
- Conducts quantitative analyses to create an overall view of company and market metrics.
- Conducts qualitative analyses on companies and markets to understand key trends and directions.
- Develop Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and PowerPoint presentations for client and internal projects.
- Writes up interview notes.
- Creates visual depictions of quantitative and qualitative data and analysis.
- Compiles company profiles and reports.
- Creates customer reports.
- Works with Project Managers and team to create presentations for client meetings.
Communicates with Clients and Teammates:
- Provides presentations to clients both over the phone and in–person.
- Proposes relevant agenda items for client calls.
- With team, conducts weekly client updates on progress of research.
Plays a leadership role in the company:
- Leads by example.
- Assists in the selection and hiring of new analysts.
- Participates in some corporate development directives.
Supports Bainbridge's Corporate Values:
- Works with integrity and works ethically.
- Demonstrates initiative and innovation.
- Demonstrates creativity and autonomy in problem–solving.
- Fosters teamwork and collaboration.
- Strives to achieve client satisfaction in all activities.
- Demonstrates commitment to meeting deadlines.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Master's degree.Company Description Bainbridge is a global strategic consulting firm, delivering high value advisory services to the Fortune 1000. Founded out of MIT, our main goal is to help clients achieve their strategic objectives while our team members achieve their highest professional goals. The company was recently ranked by Forbes Magazine among the 99th percentile of national management consulting firms and by Vault Magazine as a top 50 national management consulting firm. Our culture is one of team work, achievement, and excellence in customer service.
In 2016 and again in 2017 Bainbridge Consulting was recognized by Forbes ranking of America's Best Management Consulting Firms across 7 industries, and 4 functional areas of expertise.
In 2016 Bainbridge Consulting was ranked in the Top 50 Most Prestigious Consulting Firms in North America by Vault.
In 2007, Bainbridge Consulting was recognized as an employer of choice by the San Diego Business Journal, reflecting the values of teamwork, scholarship, excellence, and impactful value.