Accounts Payable Specialist | Contract to Hire | $25-28/hr
PSG has partnered with a large and growing company who is looking to add a high–volume AP Specialist to the team on a contract basis with the goal of converting to a permanent position. This company has a fast–paced, professional office environment with great onsite perks like a gym, locker rooms, and a cafe. They offer great benefits to full–time employees and are looking for someone with proven success in a large corporate environment to join their team.
- High volume, full cycle AP processing (400–500 invoices/wk)
- Resolve issues with vendors and internal departments
- Provide management with analysis on key KPIs
- Process weekly check runs and perform reconciliations
- Process expense reports
- Perform Ad–Hoc duties as needed
- 3–6+ years of A/P experience in a high–volume environment
- Experience with SAP, Oracle or similar ERP
- Previous experience working for a large or publicly traded company highly preferred
- Intermediate Excel skills– experience with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPs required
- Strong organizational skills; must be detailed oriented and able to research and resolve discrepancies
- Must be able to communicate professionally and effective, both verbally and via email to vendors, colleagues, and clients
- Ability to work well with a team in the midst of a large, fast–paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor's degree preferred
For consideration please apply now.Company Description Professional Search Group (PSG) was founded in Australia expanded to the US market in California in 2015. Specializing in the recruitment of Finance & Accounting, Technology, Salesforce professionals across all industries on a temporary, temp–to–hire and direct hire basis. Our experienced teams have the capability to recruit from entry–level roles through to senior executive level searches.
PSG's aim is to assist you in finding talented staff so your business can operate in a more efficient and cost–effective way. PSG constantly uses our industry networks to partner with exclusive candidates in the market.