Credit Services Officer
2 days left
- Full time
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group's global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
- Active participation in development of credit policies, products and processes, including working with various stakeholders for enhancement to the Standard Credit framework from the Credit Servicing perspective
- Liaison between Operations & Technology Division to achieve synergy within the Division
- Good understanding in Real-Estate financing with responsibility of:
- Working in partnership with Product, Legal, and Operations to establish new credit policy guidelines, processes and procedures for Bank's international mortgage lending;
- Ensure compliance with both regulatory requirements and appropriate internal credit policies
- Provide on-going process training to both front offices and internal credit team
- Perform credit applications review under the Private Banking Standard Credit framework in accordance with the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) with business units.
- Ability to have clear understanding of the Bank's lending policy and procedures .
- Provide guidance to Front Office Relationship Managers/Marketing Assoicates the Standard Credit framework
- Review of facility documentation with fundamental appreciation of legal & regulatory issues relating to Private Banking lending.
- Preparation and issuance of Standard Credit Facility Offer/Cancellation/Pricing Change Letters and related security documents
- Understanding the credit/security requirements of facility/borrower/collateral types that enable candidates in upskilling knowledge of risk in protecting the bank is legal documents relating to credit
- Liaise with external approved panel parties such as panel valuers/brokers/insurers
- Follow up with Front Office RM/MA on client's renewal of fire insurance policies
- System update of credit facility limits to enable clients to utilise the approved credit facilities
- Credit Monitoring requirement according to the Bank Lending Policy and procedures such as :
- Limit Excess/Margin call
- Client Specific credit conditions
- Product specific conditions
- Regulatory requirements
- Regulatory Reportings
- Graduate degree, Banking / Accountancy / Finance qualifications are added value
- 5-8 years credit experience, covering Private Clients, diverse aspects of private banking credit management. Wide experience needed to cover diverse nature of portfolio which has wide range of products in variety of countries