Recruitment Intern/Associate Consultant - Temp & Contract
1 day left
- Full time
The role of an intern is to learn about recruitment by assisting our team in candidate sourcing through headhunting researching, interviewing, processing and management of candidate profiles to drive execution and fulfillment of job orders within the team. The job includes candidate management and job execution functions.
- Gain full understanding of headhunting / recruitment by providing full process assistance to recruitment and business services teams
- Assistance with candidate database management
- Assistance with candidate search / headhunting
- Assist with interview & selection process for candidates, manage the internal information resources
- Develop Business Development skills through warm calls and client meetings
- Degree holder
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills and has the ability to interact with people of all levels
- Outgoing, ambitious, self-motivated, energetic, team player who enjoys having fun
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Previous sales / telemarketing / customer service experience would be a plus
- Fresh Grads are encouraged to apply!
If you are interested in this position press apply now! Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.