Semi–Senior Accountant opportunity offering full ACCA Study Support, exposure to all aspects of Accounts, Tax and Business Advisory work and career progression to Manager level.
An ambitious growing Chartered Accountancy Practice which specialises in advising entrepreneurial SME's, Entrepreneurial business and small Corporate Groups ranging in size up to GBP10m t/o. The firm is led by a dynamic group of Directors and offers is renowned for its Accounts, Tax, Outsourced Financial Management and Business Advisory solutions.
As a Semi–Senior Accountant you will be provided with full ACCA study support, exposure to Accounts Preparation, Tax and Business Advisory work and a defined career path which will enable you to qualify and progress to Manager within the firm.
Your duties and responsibilities as a Semi–Senior Accountant will include:
– Preparing Year End Accounts and Tax Returns for entrepreneurial SME's and Owner–Managed businesses
– Providing SME clients with Xero Accounting, Bookkeeping and Monthly Management Accounting solutions
– Business Advisory work for entrepreneurial clients focused on growth and profit maximisation
– Supporting clients with forecasting and business planning projects
You will be an Accountancy professional able to demonstrate the following:
– Currently working at Trainee Accountant or Semi–Senior Accountant level
– ACCA Part Qualified or at least AAT Qualified
– Previous experience of working within an Accountancy Practice (min.3 years)
– A strong desire to progress your career to a senior level within a growing Chartered Accountancy Practice
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.