Finance Manager - Non Profit - Charity
We are an established non–profit organisation with one mission – to increase the flow of funds into the charitable sector by creating efficiencies where we can. Our company was set up on the premise that so many individuals, collectives and foundations wanted to donate to organisations around the world but didn't have the knowledge of how to. We offer donators the support they need when giving to charities – our successful relationship managers handle all the elements of giving from start to finish to ensure a streamlined process. We are experts in the non–profit field and work with other charities globally so that donations can be diligently given all over the world.
The success of our company is down to two things – the innovation behind our business and the intelligence and drive of our employees. Our growth trajectory shows we're onto something big and we're looking for exceptional people to join our Finance team in our London HQ.
We are looking for a Finance Manager to support our CEO and key stakeholders with a high–quality finance service. The role is one that is only suitable for the very highest calibre of graduates. The successful candidate will have experience of hands–on accounting practice and the ability to explain complex financial information to members of the team. The role is for someone who is passionate about financial leadership and enjoys working as part of a small team. There are certain requirements that we use to shortlist candidates for this role, including (but not limited to!):
- 2:1 from a Russell Group University
- Highly numerate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Focused with meticulous attention to detail
- Experience managing bespoke databases
- Previous experience of Sage accounting system
- Knowledge of the charity sector
- Leading accountancy qualifications desirable but not essential
- Starting salary of GBP40–GBP45k
- Fast progression
- Rewarding environment of working for a non–profit organisation
- Central London HQ