AVP - Emerging Risk Audit
The Emerging Risk Audit team is responsible for the delivery of high–profile topical audit reviews outside of the Annual Internal Audit Plan in order to ensure comprehensive and current coverage of high risk areas that might affect the performance of the investment bank.
As an AVP, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Work closely with the Audit Management team in the scoping of anticipatory risk audit assignments across the EMEA investment bank
- Execution of audits on short notice relating to Emerging Risks (regulatory, social/political, country etc.) for the investment bank in accordance with Group Audit methodology. Key topics might for example include: Brexit Programme; Subsidiary divestitures; GDPR; MiFID II; Voice Recording processes etc.
- Collaborate with internal/external SMEs to provide critical assurance as to the risk control framework around relevant audit area
Key Skills & Experience desired include:
- Prior audit experience (either internal audit or external audit)
- Relevant industry qualifications (ACA, ACCA, CA, FCCA, CPA, CIA, CFA, FRM)
- Comprehensive and holistic understanding of the investment banking industry, gained through demonstrable experience in the sector
- Proven dynamism and ability to adapt skillset to a diverse audit universe
- A strong awareness of current events and emerging regulations
- An interest in developing a rounded knowledge base across multiple asset classes and investment banking business lines