Front Office Business Analyst - Asset Management
An excellent opportunity for a Front Office Business Analyst to join a highly reputable, international company
Your new company
This privately owned, independent company offers investment solutions and retirement expertise across the globe. They have a passionate vision for the future and take pride in the excellence of their investment solutions and client service.
Your new role
The role is for a Senior Business Analyst within the Front Office Reporting & Analytics team, with responsibility for contributing to the expansion of reporting and analytics capabilities to all investment management business areas globally. It requires a skill set that encompasses the full spectrum of business analyst activities through the project life cycle but with a particular attention on data workflow, change management and information delivery. The role is both client and technology facing. A key part of the delivery team is based in India. This role will require excellent relationship management and communication skills to ensure a superior service to our partners is maintained.
What you'll need to succeed
Essential Skills and Experience
- Proven business analysis experience within an Asset Management environment with a track record of successful implementations & strong business relationships
- Strong experience in business process re–engineering, change management, analysis, user requirement gathering, gap analysis & business case development
- Excellent understanding of asset management data and data workflows
- Experience in the use of Business Intelligence tools for information delivery in a front office facing role
- Experience of visualising complex data to aid analysis or report building
- Excellent inter–personal, communication, documentation, facilitation & presentation skills
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience working one or more projects implementing a reporting / analytics platform
- Experience working with one or more BI tools (OBIEE, QlikView, Tableau)
- Experience of Agile working methodologies
- Knowledge in one or more of the following areas: fund of funds, fixed income, equities or derivatives, investment risk,
- 3rd Party asset management vendor application experience
What you'll get in return
This role is paying a base of between GBP75–85k dependent on experience. Plus a highly competitive bonus/benefits package and the opportunity to excel your career with a top firm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up–to–date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.