1. Ensure that financial information is complete and accurate by reviewing and analysing financial postings.
2. Ensure the financial's comply with Capsugel's and Lonza's accounting policies (and IFRS/ US GAAP).
3. Assist in developing management tools to allow financial planning, accounting, budgeting and forecasting.
4. Preparation and support for the statutory audit and coordination of the preparation of the accounts.
5. Provide corporation tax information and prepare the VAT return and EC/Intrastat returns to meet all deadlines.
6. Preparation of both an internal and corporate management reporting pack, analysing actual versus budget and prior periods.
7. Preparation of cash flow forecasts to ensure sufficient funds available to meet the company's commitments.
8. Analyse and forecast monthly and year end results.
9. Act as a point of assistance for the rest of the finance team.
10. Deputise for the Finance Manager and respond in a timely manner to corporate requests.
Flexible and able to work extended hours when required.
Specific Job Skills:
??High attention to detail
??Qualification in CA,CIMA, ACCA
??Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
??Experience or knowledge of SAP would be an advantage.
??Have knowledge and experience of working within a cGMP/GLP environment
All successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days. However, unfortunately due to high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody. As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Cordant People acts as an employment business for the purpose of this role.
As multi–disciplined recruitment professionals our consultants deliver to some of the most complex business environments. We currently have 5 locations within Scotland – Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston, Stirling and Dundee.
Cordant People are part of the Cordant Group; an international recruitment provider with 192 locations.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer