Partner Financial is working with a highly successful PE backed retail business based in West London. The business has grown significantly over recent years and is now expanding across Europe. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be leading a small team.
You will be driven, ambitious and someone who thrives when given the opportunity to take ownership for key relationships both internally and externally. You will be naturally inquisitive, and looking to work for a business where you will own and develop the reporting within the business.
This is an excellent opportunity for a practice trained qualified accountant, who is looking to make their first move into industry or a qualified accountant who has experience within retail.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing the management accounts and highlighting key variances with commentary
- Partnering with key stakeholders to understand the business needs and developing a reporting framework
- Preparing the business KPIs and producing data and business analysis
- Producing the cash flow forecasts and VAT returns
- Preparing the annual budgets and reforecasts
- Liaising with the auditors and producing statutory accounts under FRS 102
- Supporting the business with the implementation of new systems and processes
- Supervising a team small team
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Experience within retail highly advantageous
- Ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- An inquisitive mind–set where you continuously seek process improvement
- The desire to work in a business that pride themselves on promoting internally and creating a first class finance function
Interested candidates should send their CV to Jane Knight, who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client's selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.