Premium Resourcing are actively recruiting an experienced Business Analyston behalf of our client; an award–winning delivery–focused IT consultancy with over 25 years' software delivery and IT advisory experience. They are renowned for technical excellence and cost–effective delivery.
With a team in excess of 800 employees based in one of seven offices including Leeds, Manchester, Nottingham, Bristol, Glasgow and New York, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to substantially increase their portfolio value.
Their clients include some of the world's largest companies including government departments, investment banks, retailers, commodity traders and retail banks.
- This is a full–time permanent position
- Basic salary circa GBP60k (negotiable dependent on experience)
- Highly competitive benefits package including 10% annual bonus, +5% pension/cash option, childcare voucher schemes, group life insurance (4x salary), income protection insurance, private healthcare
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Complimentary food and drink
- Every there is a complimentary drinks trolley serving a variety of alcoholic beverages
Our client is very much a family–orientated organisation and provide annual complimentary long weekends away for you and your family (including childcare)
The team is responsible for assisting clients who are embarking upon transformational change to stay relevant and be able to quickly adapt to constantly evolving customer needs and market demands. They help organisations on every step of this transformational journey – from identifying their business strategy, straight to supporting complex implementations using ground–breaking technology.
As a Business Analyst you will:
- Use a variety of elicitation techniques to identify and map out business domains, identify problems and articulate opportunities which will provide business benefit
- Provide clear actionable advice and recommendations, based on expertise, knowledge and hands–on experience, that helps clients and teams to overcome their business challenges with the use of digital technologies and best– practices in Agile software delivery
- Support the delivery team by organising the backlog and making sure that each sprint delivers value to the business
- Confidently take ownership of achieving results for your clients and your team – by doing and by coaching – whilst working in changeable environments without supervision
- Strong experience of delivering projects in an Agile environment and passionate about the methodology
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working as a Business Analyst
- Travel to client sites regularly
- Experience of delivering projects through the full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- UML and/or BMPN experience
- Full project lifecycle experience that includes requirements gathering, business process engineering and software implementation
- Track record of delivering projects to end–clients
- Enjoy a challenge
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a related field is advantageous but not essential