A financial Accountant role that will perform month–end processes, management reporting, balance sheet reconciliations and compliance related activities for an internationally recognised high–end retailer.
A high–end luxury Retail Company with a huge international presence based in central London.
The main responisbilities will include but not be limited to:
- Completion of the month end close processes and preparation of all supporting month end schedules.
- Review of results pre–close (vs Plan/ Trend analysis etc) to ensure that the accounts are accurate. Other close reporting as required.
- Monthly preparation of all balance sheet reconciliations to ensure that all accounts are adequately reconciled and that all aged items are resolved in a timely manner (30 days).
- Quarterly completion of Sarbanes Oxley requirements and reporting of results to the US. Timely completion of quarterly checklist as required by Internal Audit and monitoring of local adherence.
- Responsible for accurate and Timely submission of VAT and other regulatory returns.
- Assist with preparation and timely submission of all statutory reporting and filings as relevant. Liaise with auditors and tax accountants to ensure clean audit report and no issues with tax reporting.
- Reporting as required
- Accounting for Payroll as relevant.
- A Fully qualifed (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) Accountant
- Minimum 2–3 years related wok experience within Industry
- Strong Knowledge with IFRS
- Excellent Microsoft Excel, Office, Word and powerpoint skills
- Strong communication skills
- Salary GBP45,000
- Contributoty Pension
- Private Healthcare