TRAVEL OVERSEAS!!! Are you an accounts assistant able reconcile payments and billing between delegates and event organisers across the globe. This position comes with the opportunity to travel overseas to events and resolve issues and offer finance support ?
A well known central London based events company are recruiting for an experienced and organised accounts assistant to join their finance team with a "can do" attitude within
The ideal candidate will be very analytical, numbers literate and have a strong attention to detail along with a good understanding of the importance of good processes and demonstrate being able to put them into effect.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your core responsibilities will be:
- Setting up of payment
- Management of finance element of platforms used to collect delegate funds at events
- Reporting and reconciling value of receipts to client.
- Bank Reconciliation's
- Downloading invoices and VAT reports from registration portals.
- Assisting the Registration team in issuing and collecting all paperwork in regards to finance at events
- VAT Reconciliation's
- Assisting Finance Manager in other ad hoc duties such as timesheet input, issuing freelancer contracts.
Skills / experience:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in similar accounts position within a previous Events or Entertainment organisation
- Demonstrated ability in using JDE/Workbook/similar system.
- Advanced Excel skills/intermediate in other Microsoft Office packages.
- Process orientated with an analytical approach to problem solving.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced, dynamic team based in the heart of London. They are looking for someone who is passionate about the industry and keen to progress their career in this field.
You will be required to build strong working relationships with the clients and therefore need to be prepared to attend events during some evenings and weekends.
Got what it takes? Apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.