This role will provide financial analysis, planning support and information to the Senior management team of the Division. Including preparation of Annual Budgets and Quarterly Forecasts. This role reports into the EMEA manager FP&A.
My client is a world renowned, international technology leader whose brand extends across the globe and is highly regarded by their customers. Having built a reputation for innovation and excellence they have an enviable track record in the technology sector and are responsible for the delivery of technology into some of the worlds most recognisable superbrands. The Division is based in Paignton, Devon.
- Produce monthly standard Exec and Business Unit performance reporting.
- Supports the planning process to deliver the budget and latest forecasts on time with the right standards of quality, including coordination of planning instructions and timetables across different Business Units.
- POC for Engineering costs reporting.
- Produce timely Contribution Margin analysis and Cost walk reports.
- Assists in the development of new reports and KPIs from board level to operational level / constantly striving for new and better ways to report information and identify potential business opportunities.
- Support Product Marketing team with orders and financial information.
- Provides inputs to the monthly business performance management meetings.
- Supports the monthly risks & opportunities cycle management from Business Unit submission to consolidated position.
- Supports the deployment of d/EPM across the Group and acts as the d/EPM expert to support the development of best in class reports for the business, including ongoing maintenance and improvement of d/EPM, and training new users.
- Manages ad–hoc requests from Business Units, marketing & sales, including Gate 2 analysis.
- Supports the internal controls agenda.
Networks with other FP&A Analysts in the business to share best practice.
- Five years accounting experience.
- Experience using Tier 1 Business Systems
- Good written communication skills
Strong analytical skills as well as problem solving skills are essential in this position. Good teamwork and collaborative skills are also a major requirement of this position.
c. GBP30,000–40,000 per annum