IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE CREDIT CONTROLLER
Cedar are working on an exciting opportunity for a large health care organisation who are rapidly growing across the UK. They are looking for an immediately available Credit Controller to join their organisation on an ongoing temporary basis. Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Management of define accounts receivable ledger, ensuring timely Cash collection and resolution of issues and queries.
- Proactive chasing of customers for payments due
- Reduction in overall debt and levels of unallocated cash
This is an excellent opportunity to continue your career and in order to do so you need to have the following skills:
- Strong organisational skills
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate excel skills
If you are looking for a new challenge and are wanting to be part of a fun, fast paced environment then this could be the role for you. This is a fantastic company who will offer career progression in the foreseeable future. If this sounds like a role that matches your profile, please apply now.
Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you