Part Time Assistant Management Accountant
I am recruiting a part time Assistant Management Accountant role for a company in Bicester. This will be covering a maternity leave on a 13 months fixed term contract.
My client based in Bicester are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join there team on a 13 month fixed term contract. They are offering part time hours and can be really flexible with the working days.
As the Assistant Management Accountant you will be assistant the Financial Controller with the month end process. They have a very friendly team and parking on site!
Assistant Management Accountant job description:
- Bank reconciliations (Weekly/Monthly).
- Month End Reconciliations (accruals, prepayments, fixed assets, interest, intercompany recharges)
- Journal processing
- Intercompany reconciliations and invoicing
- Assist with quarterly financial reporting.
- Documenting processes and controls and looking for efficiency improvements.
- Payment processing, end of month payment run preparation for review
- Use of accounting software (Propman – training provided).
- Petty Cash.
- Review of Invoice processing and scanning.
- Helping with Y/End and Audit.
To be considered for the Assistant Management Accountant role you must:
- Have previous experience working within accounts/finance related role.
- High attention to detail and well organised.
- Good communication, interpersonal and administration skills.
- Good IT skills – Microsoft Office.
Assistant Management Accountant job on offer:
- 13 months FTC
- GBP30000 – GBP33000
- Part time role with flexible working hours
- Parking on site