- Full time
Great opportunity to join a leading Leicestershire business as Credit Controller working on a varied, high volume ledger with international clients.
My client is a large international manufacturing company with superb market exposure and a large order book. Due to a restructure they are now recruiting for a strong Credit Controller on a temp to perm basis to start ASAP. The client operate from modern open plan offices with free parking facilities.
The Credit Controller role will involve:
- High volume account management, reducing aged debt through a variety of contact themes
- Negotiation with customers on unpaid invoices and confirming re–payment plans
- Discussing and investigating invoice queries and disputes
- Managing escalated debt issues, placing accounts on stop and releasing orders when necessary
- Management of multi million pound customer accounts, liaising with Sales Managers on any query which requires support and attention
- Providing AR Team Leaders with debt reports
You will have previous exposure to working in a high volume and fast paced environment where extensive communication with customers was required. You will need to be able to effectively prioritise your workload and meet relevant KPI's relating to call volumes and debt collection.
A permanent opportunity with scope for progression, free parking, competitive salary,