Business Accountant- East London- Immediately available
A leading media business are looking for a Business Accountant to join them immediately in a fun and friendly environment.
- Maintaining the accounting records for the UK Holding Companies, of which there are about 70. Including:
- Analysing cash movements to prepare and post journals
- Working with foreign currencies and FX rates to revalue loans and interest on a monthly basis
- Preparing accounts to Trial Balance level
- Submitting monthly P&L and Balance Sheet information, for management, to tight deadlines
- Reviewing monthly submissions of P&L and Balance Sheets of International Holding Companies to management. Liaising directly with overseas offices to facilitate this.
- Assisting with monthly inter–company reporting by resolving inter–company mismatches between UK and International Holding Companies.
- Liaising with the Treasury Department regarding monthly cash transactions.
- Producing annual budgets and quarterly forecasts for UK Holding Companies.
- Assisting in the production of statutory accounts and tax computations for all UK Holding Companies
- ACCA/ CIMA Finalist
- Strong experience in preparing the management reporting packs