Senior Fund Accountant
A leading International Hedge Fund has an exciting opening for a Qualified Fund Accountant. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's leading Investors with exciting years ahead of them as they expand in Europe. You must have an excellent eye for detail with extensive reconciliations experience and be a highly organised and autonomous individual. Your must have experience within the Financial service industry.
- Oversee the production of the financial statements by the administrators, including managing and setting deadlines
- Review accounts for accuracy and coordinate with the administrator and the auditors on production and amendments
- Liaise with internal departments such as Product Control, Risk and Compliance in the provision of information for account disclosure
- Complete regulatory reporting submissions as necessary and keep abreast of requirements
- Support the production and analysis of daily, weekly and monthly NAVs for a wide variety of funds covering a number of different entity and fee structures as well as asset classes (ABS, corporate and government bonds, convertible bonds, options, interest rate swaps, variance swaps, bespoke credit derivatives and FTDs)
- Gain an in depth understanding of the fund Balance Sheet and reconciliation processes in particular the Share Capital, Expense accounts, Trading portfolio and cash required
- Respond to ad–hoc NAV and Balance Sheet queries as well as internal and external reporting
- Management and development of wider finance team.
- Provide support and direction on ad–hoc projects.
Continual review of processes to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years accounting experience, including preparation of statuary Accounts/Financial Statements
- Advanced Excel, intermediate PowerPoint and Word
- Investment Management Experience preferable