Business Analyst 6 Month Contract
Business Analyst (6 month contract)
GBP300–GBP400 per day
Our client, an established sheltered housing provider located in Coventry, is currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst to work on a 6 month contract.
Working Monday–Friday 9am–5pm, this role will be paying GBP300 to GBP400 per day, depending on experience.
The successful candidate will proactively and collaboratively work with key stakeholders to develop business requirements and translate these into functional specifications and detailed test plans in support of a business change project.
Applicants will ideally have experience of leading business analysis activity on projects and delivering project documentation in a timely and professional manner.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Proactively identify project risks and to ensure that they are effectively managed with the Project Managers, in line with the business needs.
- Work with Project Managers to develop business requirements, technical requirements, project plans and manage project budgets and risks.
- To assist in the preparation of user and system test plans.
- Analyse and document business processes.
- To work with the business to support the various change agenda's through technology thought leaderships and to ensure any change is effectively managed and implemented.
- To provide the link between the customer, development team and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle.
- Day to day management of change requests in relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met.
- Reports to be produced for the project manager showing progress against outstanding milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies.
- Ability to analyse and document complex business processes.
- Ability to document requirements specifications from business users.
- End to end experience of the project lifecycle.
- Experience interacting directly with end users in a project scenario.
- Prioritises multiple tasks effectively and successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Proactively initiates, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies.
- Shares acquired skills with team members through formal and informal channels.
- Results orientated with good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence stakeholders through effective interpersonal skills.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks – Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.