Barclay Meade finance & accountancy recruitment are working with a leading business seeking an Assistant Accountant to join them in a new role.
As part of the team in Basildon and reporting to the financial controller, the assistant accountant will be responsible for processing bank transactions and ensuring that they are analysed and posted into SAP accordingly.
The key responsibilities for this Assistant Accountant role include:
- Allocation of cash receipts in SAP
- Maintenance of monthly cash receipts file
- Month end duties including debtors file
- General ledger control accounts reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Ad hoc duties to support line management
The key skillset for this Assistant Accountant role include:
- Experience of SAP would be desirable
- ACCA/CIMA studier or AAT qualified
- Intermediate excel skills
- Experience in an accounts role
For more information, please contact Charlotte at Barclay Meade on .
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.