Juice Recruitment is delighted to offer this fantastic new opportunity for an Audit Manager to join a top international audit firm, within their central Bristol offices.
We are seeking a highly experienced individual to join a dynamic team with ambitious objectives. This varied and busy role will see you forming a pivotal part of the assurance management team, where you will be managing and developing a portfolio of entrepreneurial businesses.
You will be required to provide detailed UK GAAP expertise to a number of clients, therefore knowledge of IFRS and relevant SORPs would be of distinct advantage.
- Develop and manage a portfolio of clients
- Assist partners and directors in business development activities
- Form part of the management team and develop the client portfolio
- Control the financial aspects of a client portfolio
- Effectively deploy staff on assignments
- Effectively communicate team goals with clarity, setting clear objectives
- Keep up–to–date with organisations' policies and procedures
- Ensure client expectations and issues are understood
- Ensure fees are collected in a timely manner
- Select, analyse and present information to enable effective decision making and effectively communicate results
The ideal candidate will be eager to work in an entrepreneurial environment and comfortable with relationship management and business development.
You will be a qualified accountant – ACA/ACCA or equivalent with excellent organisational skills and experience of managing the audit process, projects or specific assignments.
You will be a confident and effective communicator with excellent numeracy, literacy and IT skills. You will have the ability toimplement new working structures and lead a team within in a heavily changeable environment.
This is an exciting opportunity, which will suit an experienced manager or someone with assistant manager experience who is looking to make their next career step.
Please contact Freya at Juice Recruitment today for immediate consideration!