Tax Accountant - Group Finance
A highly acquisitive Group based in Diss is looking to add a new Accountant to their high performing Financial Accounting team. Focusing on the Tax requirements for the Group and supporting the wider finance team, the newly appointed Tax Accountant will be responsible for the following duties:
* Corporation tax compliance, including preparation, review and submissions
* Tax liability calculations any payments of all amounts due
* VAT compliance, including maintaining the Group scheme, submission of returns, VAT payments
* Overseas VAT compliance, including submission of EC sales lists
* Liaison with non–UK tax advisors on tax compliance issues relevant to overseas operations, including corporation tax, VAT and transfer pricing
* Responsible for all areas of current and deferred tax accounting for interim and annual accounts, including calculation of deferred tax and current tax liability
* Development of robust documentation for all areas of tax compliance to support the Group's Senior Accounting Officer obligations
* Provision of technical support and advice to the Group in respect of all aspects of tax
This is a really interesting role and would be perfect for someone who is fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CTA) with a keen interest in working in tax. The business is dynamic and fast moving with further progression available for the right individual. In time, the role will become more strategic as the Group grows through acquisition.
If you would like to apply, or find out more about the role and the business then please contact Graham at Atkinson Moss.