Working as part of a centralised service centre supporting a range of different businesses within the same group, you will be reporting into the Service Director to manage the Financial and Management Accounts for the business. Working in partnership to the business, you will be responsible for identifying and exploring opportunities to optimise the financial performance of the business, building financial business cases for future projects and providing robust reporting. You will be leading, coaching and developing a team of two.
You will be:
- Providing relevant, timely and insightful reporting to the leadership team to support decision making
- Leading on the annual budget and quarterly reporting, working closely with the individual budget holders
- Ensuring robust financial management processes
- Responsible for the VAT returns and managing the Year End submission to Head office
- Responsible for all the financial controls including expenses, purchase ledger, payroll, sales ledger, procurement and project costings.
- Managing the office premises and facilities.
You will be a solid technical accountant with the relevant qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACMA) and be confident in taking the financial lead in business operations. It is important that you engage well with team members, reports and external stakeholders – you will need to influence at a senior level within the Service Centre, and at Head Office. It is key that you have previously managed multiple projects and embrace working within a team oriented and collaborative environment. In return you will be joining a growing business which is part of a bigger group. Remuneration is generous with an excellent benefits package. Occasional UK travel required as part of this role.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.