Assistant Management Accountant
Change Recruitment are exclusively partnering with a Bridgwater based client to support with the recruitment of an Assistant Management Accountant to join the organisation on a 12 month Fixed–Term–Contract.
Reporting directly into the Finance Director, and deputising for them in their absence, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading manufacturing business in their new premises, specifically adapted to their business.
The primary responsibility for the role is ensuring the preparation of the monthly management accounts to Trial Balance level – to include ensuring that balance sheet accounts are correctly reconciled, month end journals are posted and all supporting documentation is ready for review.
Additional responsibilities of the role will include:
– Prepare and upload payment runs onto internet banking system
– Provide support to the wider accounting function including two Accounts Assistants
– Prepare simple management accounts on a monthly basis for the Parent company
– Processing sub–contractor invoices
– Prepare VAT (including deferment VAT), Intrastat and EC Sales Returns and supporting schedules ensuring deadlines are met
– Assist in the Statutory Audit process for the UK parent company
Our client is offering a highly competitive salary of GBP26,000 – GBP30,000 depending on experience, 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays as well as a range of other excellent benefits.
To find out more or to express an interest in this fantastic opportunity, please apply now!
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.