Audit Manager- Independent CA Firm
Lochead Sandford Recruitment's client, a well established and highly regarded CA Firm has an exciting opportunity for an Audit Manager within their Corporate Department .
The role will involve managing and planning the work on external audits of a wide range of clients, including charity and private sectors. Joining a team of managers, the successful candidate will manage a busy client portfolio, support the designated partners, manage and guide the Corporate Team and contribute to the business development of the department.
- Management of client portfolio, liaising directly with all clients and reporting to partner
- Reviewing audit assignments and providing technical guidance to clients as necessary
- Supervising and guiding audit assignments as necessary
- Managing Fees and WIP
- Managing, coaching and training of audit staff
- Aiding development of department, ie,
o production of tender documents
o development of new clients
o growth of the client base, primarily in the owner–managed sector
o other relevant business development tasks
- Share in management of the department administration
- Any other appropriate tasks, as directed
Successful candidates will be CA/ACCA qualified and must possess the required interpersonal skills to liaise confidently and professionally with clients, contacts, stakeholders and teams across all sectors. You will play a key role in the management of a client portfolio and the development and growth of the department and will be expected to offer creative ideas and solutions on a regular basis. You will play a key support role to partner(s) in relation to clients.
- Proven audit experience
- Appropriate awareness of ISAs and FRSs and technically up to date
- Involvement in business development
- Confident and professional communication skills (internal and external)
WHY JOIN THIS CLIENT?
Our client offers the opportunity to manage an already successful audit team, to further develop within a leading independent CA Firm with a most competitive salary, flexible benefits package, flexible working hours and enjoy a most modern working team focussed environment with an active social scene.