Commercial Finance Manager
The Commercial Finance manager will be required to work closely with key stakeholders in this business facing role. They will also be required to take ownership of a substantial budget and P & L, understand the impact of costs on site and look at ways to maximise profit.
Large, well known international business with Head office in Merseyside.
The Commercial Finance Manager will be required to deliver;
- High level of communication with internal and external customers.
- Complete customer monthly packs and present in monthly customer reviews.
- You will work with Commercial finance team to create innovative solutions to emerging risks and issues.
- You will prepare commercial commentary on performance, key issues and business outlook.
- You will be able to explain results and forecasts to stakeholders either verbally, or through the production of concise presentations which clearly distil clear trends which can then inform and direct debate as to the performance and commercial decisions to be taken.
- You will analyse and challenge areas of trading performance within the wider business ensuring findings are clearly communicated to the relevant functional team and Head Commercial Finance
- You will provide advice on the wider commercial implications of decisions/new initiatives.
Key Skills required for this role include;
- Qualified Accountant
- Excellent communication skills
Key performance indicator development
Workload planning/ability to work to strict deadlines
2 years experience in a similar role
Excellent Salary plus bonus and benefits including bonus and fantastic pension