Operational Finance Analyst
- Full time
Operational Finance Analyst x 2
Salary: GBP20,000 – GBP23,000 dependent on experience
Our client is an Insurance provider of over 200 specialist policies from nearly 100 offices across the UK.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for two individuals with a strong background in Finance/Reconciliation to join their Operational Finance Team.
You will report into the Operational Finance and Governance Manager and will be involved in working with multiple different business areas within the Cheltenham office.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Production and Distribution of internal and external statements
- Resolution of unallocated cash and aged debt
- Point of contact for Internal and External Customers
- Provide accurate reporting for Senior Leadership Team
- Reconciliation of complex banking queries, Be responsible for payments to external suppliers within credit terms.
- Strong organisational & time management skills
- Ability to recognise potential risks to the business and confidence to escalate upwards when required
- Self–motivated with desire to exceed targets set
- Experience of working within Financial Services
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- A natural aptitude for numbers, managing large sets of data and strong analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office applications
- Accounts/Finance/Credit Control experience
- Previous experience in a high volume transactional environment
- Management of 3rd party/outsourced relationships
- Experience in the Insurance/Financial Services industry
- Understanding of regulatory requirements specific to a Financial Services environment.
If you are interested in the role, please apply online