Finance Analyst - Long term contract
Ouor client, a global media company, require a finance analyst to join their team on a long term contract – initially running for 22 months. The role is based in Central London and the responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Working with departments to manage their opex, capex and cash budgets and provide day–to–day financial support.
* Preparation of monthly actuals reporting, monthly forecasts, annual budget
* Ongoing risk & opportunity assessments in relation to P&L, cash flow and balance sheet across departments.
* Adhere to internal and external reporting deadlines by proactively planning and organising workload and stakeholders.
* Headcount reporting and reconciliations, working closely with HR to ensure headcount is tightly managed.
* Preparation of consolidated reporting
* Preparation of Strategic Services reporting
The successful candidate will likely:
* Be educated to degree level, with a professional accountancy qualification.
* Proven and relevant work experience
* Intermediate to advanced excel skills
* Experience working with a general ledger and financial reporting systems
* SAP experience a bonus
* Well organised with strength in prioritising
* Flexible attitude to achieve results