SAP Assistant Financial Accountant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a good team player to join a well–established International Trading company. They are looking for an Assistant Financial Accountant to work within their Finance team during a busy year end period and this role will report to the Finance Manager. You will need to have similar experience in a similar role working with SAP
- Assisting with transactional Finance processes
- Monthly reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Journal processing
- Reconciliation of GL and P&L to all regulatory reports
- Preparation of Daily Income statement
- Preparation of VAT returns
- To develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal departments to ensure accuracy and consistency of data provided
- Overseeing accounts payable activities
- Ad–hoc duties as and when to support the finance team.
Skills and experience required
- Part–qualified ACCA/CIMA
- SAP experience
- Experience within the Financial Services Industry
- Excellent technical accounting knowledge, including exposure to IFRS reporting.
- Able to be flexible and adapt work schedule to changing business demands
- Good attention to detail and willingness to learn.
- Able to work within a team and to work on own initiative.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Good verbal and written communication skills