Finance Manager -Bracknell- ??50,000-55,000 plus benefits
Our client is a growing business who due to continued success have a new position for a Finance Manager. The role will be broad and suit a ACA/ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant who is looking to work a fast paced/ change environment. Our client is PE backed and will be looking at selling or going through an IPO in the next 2 years; great experience for the right candidate.
The role will be broad and responsibilities will include:
- Management and development of the accounting team (4 direct reports)
- Owner of the Month and Year end close process to Trial Balance for delivery to the reporting team.
- Responsible for the monthly intercompany reconciliations and cross charges required between entities.
- Oversee the production of and review the Monthly and quarterly Balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring completeness with relevant "back–up" and document and anticipate unusual activity in advance of queries from management and auditors.
- Review and approve monthly journals, ensuring accuracy and posting within the Finance timetable deadlines.
- Maintenance of VAT records and preparation of the quarterly VAT returns ensuring adherence to
- the Partial exemption rules.
- Maintenance of and a basic understanding of the key accounting models and of the impact thereof on the P&L and BS of the various entities.
- Undertake one–off pieces of work in response to requests from line management, the wider Finance team, the business, our Parent Company and external parties.
- Manage relationships within the organisation as required to deliver specific role accountabilities.
- Participation in Finance projects and act as the Finance representative on relevant business wide projects.
- Participate in other Ad hoc projects as required
- Deputise for line manager on internal and external facing matters when required.
A salary of GBP50,000–GBP55,000 is on offer plus bonus and benefits.