Financial Analyst - 'Big Four' Financial Services firm (London)
One of the 'Big Four' Financial Services firms, is seeking a Financial Analyst to provide support within the finance team on a large scale client project.
- Review and reconcile supplier invoices against the in–house timesheet system, and action discrepancies.
- Liaise with the wider team and suppliers to resolve issues.
- Approve invoices, within stipulated timeframes.
- Undertake analysis and produce management reports, upon request.
- Provide wider team support.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Experience assimilating large data sets.
- Experience of working within a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Experience of internal/external Stakeholder management.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office and SAP, or similar programs.
- Proactive, multitasker and highly motivated.
- Analytical, with a high attention to detail.
- Accounting Qualification (or studying towards)/ professional membership with a Finance body, is desirable.
This is an immediate start, based in Central London, for a contract until December 2018 (prospect for extension).
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to Diana Duggan Associates.