Credit Controller- Bury
Credit Controller– Bury
This role is to start on 24th April and is temporary cover.
Credit Control Duties Include:
* Hours Mon–Thurs 8am–5pm, Fri 8am–3pm
* Working in a team of 14
* Strong Admin skills a must and knowledge of SAGE
* Chase overdue invoices, taking appropriate action and reporting to the Credit Control Manager with any accounts that require legal action
* To reduce debtor days
* Liaise with customers to resolve queries
* To open new accounts on the sales Ledger, ensuring credit application forms have been correctly completed and signed, credit check performed and trade references obtained
* Assist in sending out sales invoices, statements and reminder letters
* To input receipts daily, allocating monies correctly to customer accounts and invoice
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up–to–date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.