- Full time
Study Package Offered – This well–established recognisable Retail business in London's West End, with other Group operations across various sectors, has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Assistant Accountant / Management Accountant / Finance Manager to report directly to the Finance Director
With financial responsibility for Retail operations of GBP4–5m, this role will include:–
- Provision of quality management information and management accounts for the Board
- Development of meaningful business analysis and commentary of budget variances
- Assist the FD with (and learn) the preparation of annual budgets for the business
- Hands–on management of sales and purchase ledger, fixed assets, cash book and reconciliations
- Assist with statutory reporting, payroll and tax returns
- Enhance and develop the centralised accounting system for the retail business
This Management Accountant role will develop as you settle in and continue to provide quality information and analysis for the FD and the Board. Your ambition will develop into being the No 2 to the Finance Director of the Group. The role requires a hands–on accountant (probably part qualified or recently qualified although not essential) happy to combine a business partnering role with the hands–on nature of day to day accounts. Excellent IT/Excel skills and communication skills are essential.
A study package (fees and days off) will be provided if required.