Senior Corporate Finance Analyst - SUPERB ROLE
Senior Corporate Finance Analyst
McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a niche London–based Corporate Finance Boutique who are looking to recruit a Corporate Finance Analyst / Corporate Finance Executive for their growing City team. With multiple International offices and 100+ staff in the UK alone, it has an enviable reputation across London/South East and Internationally, and as part of the role you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Partners in all aspects of transaction services and assisting with due diligence assignments
- Preparing valuation and analysis documents including project summaries to a competent level and ready for Partner review.
- Providing effective project management, ensuring clients and other internal functions are kept informed of progress and timetables are met.
- Working on a range of assignments including financial analysis for acquirers and their funders, vendor due diligence and reporting/accounting work across various industry sectors in the mid–market corporate finance space
- Building relationships with Finance Directors, CEO's and accounting teams of clients, intermediaries and other stakeholders, and coordinating with internal departments
- Understanding the drivers of different stakeholders on assignments (investors, vendors, creditors, directors, bankers)
- Preparing draft reports with minimal supervision, ensuring key technical issues and impacts have been taken into account
- Working with clients to establish credibility and trust, ensuring a smooth end–to–end transaction process
- Using strong Excel and Financial Modelling skills to analyse and prepare future forecast financial information.
- Business development, participating in marketing events and keeping abreast of the other client services the firm offers.
To be considered for the role you should be degree–educated and ACA/ACCA Qualified, ideally with at least three year's experience in Corporate Finance from an Accounting firm or CF boutique. You should be able to demonstrate what the key revenue and profit drivers and critical success factors of a business are, and maintain an enquiring and professional approach. Strong modelling and analytical skills are required as you will be expected to provide observations on a business which will form the cornerstone of advice provided to company owners. You must also have good report writing skills, and be willing and flexible to travel to client sites.
On offer is a salary up to GBP60,000 + benefits to include company pension, healthcare and 25 days holiday. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) office by telephone or via email at com
For other opportunities in Finance & Accounting or Public Practice within the Thames Valley, London & Midlands please visit our website at . McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act. Follow us on or check our Linked–In company profile