Head of Finance
CLEAR CRYSTAL CONSULTANCYLTD provideS quality staff into all areas of the healthcare/domiciliary care industry. We are the first–choice agency for many prestigious care providers. The high demand for our services means that we have unlimited work for qualified & Unqualified In the Northamptonshire area.
Title: Head of Finance
Salary: PAYE GBP41.98 per hr LTD GBP54.25 per hr
Start Date: asap
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Working
- Good Rates of Pay
Key Accountabilities are;
• To support the Director of Finance in developing and implementing the Directorate Strategy in relation to design and delivery of service plans in relation to Finance Operations functions.
• To provide strategic lead for critical customer facing services and to proactively implement new ways of working to drive continuous and sustained performance improvements and efficiencies.
• To lead on the development and implementation of a robust performance improvement programme delivering improved outcomes for customers and the creation of best in class transactional services offering to existing councils and new customers
• To provide leadership and direction for the transactions service by communication of the company's vision, objectives and values.
• To lead on the development and implementation of service plans, policies and guidelines, business re–engineering of process, and process improvement including cultural transformation initiatives that fully meet internal and external customer's needs.
• To be a key enabler in transformation, in partnership with customers of existing diverse transactional functions of shared services based on design principals of value for money, high performance and excellent customer service. Build internal change capacity and capability by engaging, developing and influencing Directors, Heads of Service, Managers, and staff in continuous improvement.
• To deliver efficiency improvements in all transactional activity through operational developments process re–engineering and technology enhancements optimising and standardising process for best practice.
• To continuously research and develop services, ensuring a thorough knowledge and understanding and interpretation of legislation, local government policies and changing work practices in the public sector.
• Build strong and positive working relationships with cross divisional teams of staff in all areas of Finance and wider remit by working to include them in improvement activities, making sure their needs and requirements are carefully considered and ownership of change is achieved.
• Contribute to the overall management of governance issues, including risk, ensuring that lines of accountability within the service are clear and well understood and systems are in place for monitoring, evaluating and managing risk to secure the reputation and physical, financial, virtual and intellectual resources.
• To demonstrate awareness/understanding of equal opportunities and other people's behavioural, physical, social and welfare needs.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience required;
• Proven track record of delivering transformational change and significant service improvements through the use of technology and business process re–engineering.
• Proven track record of managing high performing teams and services.
• Knowledge and understanding of statutory process and monitoring requirements and how to deliver these.
• Able to demonstrate excellent influencing, coaching, and facilitation skills and able to persuade others and to gain acceptance of proposals, plans and decisions.
• Ability to partner at Senior and political level across large and complex organisations.
• Excellent verbal and written communications along with strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to establish personal credibility as a positive agent for change in the organisation.
• Significant senior management experience of managing large and complex operational teams and budgets.
• Significant experience of providing sound business advice on complex finance business issues including interpreting policies, procedures and legislation.
• Extensive experience and knowledge of working with ERP such as Agresso or similar systems.
Please click to apply