Financial Controller, Systems Accountant, Oracle Project
Financial Controller, Systems Accountant, Oracle Project, London, 12 months
Tier One Investment Bank is looking to appoint an Experienced Financial Controller to its team on a 12 month contract basis. You will be qualified accountant with general ledger understanding who has experience of working on projects.
Primary functions of the role are as follows:–
- Liaise with controllers from 10–12 countries across EMEA to ensure project testing requirements are met and user–defined functionalities are delivered
- Attend and present at regular update meetings
- Critique user requirements and efficiency suggestions to ensure prioritisation is appropriate
COMPETENCIES WE LOOK FOR
The candidate should have the following competencies/experience:–
- Qualified Accountant
- Degree Level Qualification
- Strong controls mentality
- Ability to apply sound judgement, pursue goals and consistently deliver results
- Demonstrate ability to work in a team, while contributing individually and across other teams
- Ability to self–manage and prioritise
- Problem solve with lateral thinking to create solutions
- Provide effective challenge and display confidence to challenge
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Flexibility and good negotiations skills
- High level of ownership and attention to detail
- Ability to lead and control technical debate
SKILLS WE LOOK FOR
- Willingness to study or already hold an accounting qualification
- New UK GAAP/IFRS/US GAAP Knowledge
- General Ledger experience
- Excel proficiency
- Project experience
If you wish to apply for the above position, please call me on or email on
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization's talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon's approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida–based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry–leading companies.