Private Clients Tax Manager
Private Clients Manager (Accountancy – Tax Team)
Salary: Competitive + benefits including company pension scheme, flexi–time, health care
scheme, on–site parking (York only)
Based in York with occasional travel
We are seeking a confident, self–motivated team player with good inter–personal skills to join our clients Private Clients Team in the role of Manager. The ideal candidate will be CTA qualified, ideally with prior experience of working in a Practice environment and will have strong personal tax experience and the ability to manage a team.
- To organise and manage the Self–Assessment compliance function across both the York and Leeds teams, acting as mentor and line manager to personal tax team members
- To ensure that the personal tax clients of the firm are provided with the highest level of client service in respect of their personal tax affairs
- To manage and develop a portfolio of personal tax clients, building strong working relationships with those clients and providing planning advice where appropriate
- To identify cross–servicing opportunities for personal tax clients, assist the team to develop the range of services offered to them and introduce specialist consultants where appropriate
- Practice experience is desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Drive and ambition to work within a progressive and commercial environment
- Excellent organisational ability
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd. is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments.