Group Financial Accountant
Partner Financial are working with a leading private equity backed, international consumer business based in Basingstoke. The business has grown significantly over the years and have developed a global footprint in the market due to their customer focus and strong product offering.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, this role offers an excellent platform for a practice trained qualified finance professional. You will be taking a leading role on a number of key projects, whilst supporting the Group Financial Controller shape and drive the agenda for group finance.
- Preparing the year–end financial statements and consolidating the results across the group
- Developing IFRS accounting policies for the group, including new accounting standards
- Developing KPIs and improving the reports across the group
- Driving process improvements, including intercompany reporting
- Identifying working capital improvements and opportunities
- Reporting on the balance sheet, cash flow and budget for the group
- Ad–hoc projects, including supporting the integration of acquisitions
- Liaising with the external auditors
The ideal candidate will have:
- ACA Qualified
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS
- A self–starter with a proactive 'can do' approach
- A natural ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- An inquisitive mind–set where you continuously seek process improvement
- The desire to work in a business that pride themselves on promoting internally and creating a first class finance function
Interested candidates should send their CV to Jane Knight. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client's selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.