Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Financial Accountant for a market leading business based in Braintree on a Temporary to Permanent basis. This position is ideal for someone who is looking to gain exposure within a large and successful growing business.
Key duties include –
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensure all month–end and quarter–end deliverables are met
- Record and monitor new tasks through change control process
- Assist auditors
- Assist with current and future accounting operation transitions
- Journal creation, review and approvals
- Preparation and review of quarterly reporting schedules
- Intercompany loan entries and reconciliations
- Hedging entries and reconciliations
- Foreign Exchange analysis, exposure reporting and trading
- Bad Debt calculations and reconciliations
- Revenue accrual & deferral analysis
The ideal candidate will be available at short notice, part/Qualified ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) and have advanced skills in Excel (V lookups, pivot tables).