The Management Accountant is a member of the finance team working under the guidance of the Head of Finance. You will assist with production of monthly management accounts, managing the financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting processes
Client is a world–renowned organisation in the heart of Manchester.
- To work closely with the Heads of Finance and Directors in all financial planning, budget and forecast processes and consolidate results for their areas.
- To prepare and review the monthly management accounts, provide insightful management information and financial analysis and deliver to tight deadlines.
- To work with the Directors and the Directorate Leadership Teams to take appropriate action to deliver budget results and to ensure that the full financial implications of initiatives, including financial risks are fully understood and appropriately managed.
- To produce monthly and other ad hoc financial reports and ensure that these are distributed to the relevant Budget Holder and that appropriate action is taken where necessary.
- To be a proactive team member and treat all colleagues with respect.
- To seek new knowledge and share ideas.
- To be open and responsive to change and innovation.
- Communication – ability to build networks and communicate effectively with a broad set of internal and external contacts.