New Business Analyst / Client Services
Stirling Ackroyd (part of the Badger Holdings Group) is a market leading firm of Commercial and Residential Estate Agents, known throughout Central London and the City fringes for our expert local knowledge. Established for over 30 years we have a strong brand and a reputation for outstanding customer service. Following the purchase of our business last year by Nick Dunning Associates, we are now on an exciting journey of change, development and significant growth, both organic and through acquisition. With the Groups' multiple brands; Townends, Townends Regents, Stirling Ackroyd and the investment inMyLondonHome, we are set to become one of the largest and leading Estate Agents in London and Surrey!
We are now on an exciting journey of change, development and significant growth and are uplifting headcount throughout our organisation and are seeking ambitious, career driven individuals to join our highly successful Client Services department. The key focus of the role is to create sales and lettings opportunities for the relevant teams from previous landlords and vendors whilst further developing our company database with client data from both re–sales, lettings and New Home.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Accurately managing client data within operating databases
- Referring Leads to both the lettings and sales valuers and arranging appointments using a networked diary system
- Prospecting for future business by calling/emailing previous contacts
- Liaising with the sales and lettings teams to ensure all business opportunities are passed and followed up efficiently
- Produce regular market updates to inform client bank of market trends etc.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have good negotiating skills.
- Have a strong personality and be able to communicate/build good rapports on various levels.
- Have a professional and strong telephone manner.
- Be disciplined, self–motivated and productive.
- Have a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Have a problem solving attitude.
Previous experience of working within the property industry would be ideal. Experience gained in a targeted sales environment or new business development role will also be strongly considered.
Why choose us?
- A competitive package that includes company conferences/awards nights, social events, pension contribution and other perks
- Market leading training and development programme
- We support industry related qualifications and dedicated training towards ARLA, NFOPP and RICS
- Fast track career progression for employees with leadership potential
- Competitive, high–performing and lively culture
- Transparent and achievable on target earnings
- Extensive investment in marketing and technology
- New baby gifts
- Birthday cupcake
- Charity events in aid of Shooting Star Chase (children's hospices)
- Social events