Sales Ledger Credit Controller
Currently we are working with a successful business based in the Peak District who is looking to recruit an experienced Sales Ledger Credit Controller on a permanent full time basis.
The successful applicant will have experience of working within sales ledger and credit control be responsible for the collection of overdue customer debt. Strong communication skills as essential as close interaction with other team members both internally and externally is a daily requirement. This is is a fast–paced department, which requires a flexible, can–do attitude and strong team–work.
- Maintain and process all customer account records: setting up accounts / setting credit limits / putting accounts on stop
- Monitor credit facilities given and endeavour to keep the Customer within their limit
- Chase outstanding customer debt and escalate any bad debt
- Handle and resolve customer account enquires
- Process and post all incoming monies onto the Sales Ledger and allocate to the correct outstanding customer accounts
- Maintain and balance the banking facility used for all monies received
- Monitor and reconcile cashier transactions both at head office and external sites within the group
Skills & Experience
- Sales Ledger / Credit Control / Debt collection experience
- Excellent Communication skills in particular telephone communication
- Legible handwriting
- An aptitude for figures
- Experience in cash handling
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a cool head
- 5 GCSE's or equivalent, including Maths and English
If the above is of interest please apply today.
Peak Job Solutions is a division of Ultim8 Ltd specialising in assisting Derbyshire Dales, Peak District and surrounding area businesses with their recruitment requirements to source local talented taff across all levels within the Derbyshire Dales & Peak District and surrounding area.