Key responsibilities and duties:
- Cash collection via emails and telephone calls, the candidate will be expected to make about 30/40 calls a day plus emails.
- Maintaining and improving the age debt position
- Liaising with customers & customer services to deal with queries
- Ad hoc reporting including cash forecasting
- Approx. 2 years previous credit control knowledge, ideally in a professional firm
- Reasonable knowledge of MS Office including excel
- A professional and confident telephone manner at all times
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills, verbally and written.
- Ability to prioritise workload and re–schedule as required to meet deadlines.
- Must be organised, practical and pragmatic.
- Must have a flexible attitude to work.
- Conscientious and common sense approach to work.
- Willing to learn.
- Hours: 9–5pm
- Location: Central London – W1