- Full time
Forza are currently working with an exciting Technology
business on the appointment of a new Finance Manager for the growing team. The
company is expanding its finance team and looking to bring in this brand new
position to supervise transactional finance and month end responsibilities
while exploring ways to streamline and optimise performance.
This is a hands on role where you will have the opportunity
to influence and impact the direction and development of the function within a
growing and fast paced technology business.
As the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Production of end–to–end monthly management accounts
- Variance analysis and commentary for the Board pack
- Budgeting & Forecasting exercises for multiple
- Providing key MI for new ventures & sensitive projects
- VAT returns (Quarterly and YE)
- Being the key point of contact for external auditors
- Helping the Finance Director with statutory accounting at
- Supervision of two Finance Assistants, providing guidance
- Recruiting, developing and managing new team members
You will ideally be a creative, flexible, qualified or
nearly qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA) with a strong eye for commercial detail
and a can do attitude to your work. You will be able to demonstrate your ability
to lead and motivate and be comfortable sharing ideas and information within a
senior, C level forum. Creativity and
autonomy are at the core of the business culture and you will be expected to deliver
under your own management and lead by example on all fronts.
Our client is looking for a balanced mix of technical ability
and strong people management. Experience
of working in other fast paced tech or professional
services environments would lend itself well to this role though applications
will be taken from all backgrounds where relevant experience can be demonstrated.
If you are interested in hearing more and would like to
discuss further please contact our office.