- Full time
This role is tailored for an AAT qualified, or part qualified Bookkeeper with a strong understanding of double–entry bookkeeping, along with experience of the following:
- Preparing VAT returns and management accounts for a portfolio of clients that include sole traders, partnerships and Limited Companies.
- Bank reconciliations
- Maintaining and building existing client relationships
- Dealing with HMRC and processing VAT returns
In order to be considered successfully, you will need to (ideally) have:
- Experience of working in an accountancy practice in a similar role, or at least had experience of working as a Bookkeeper in a more commercial environment
- Excellent organisational skills and IT skills
- Sound understanding of double entry bookkeeping
- Experience of using Xero or Sage
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
In return, you will be joining a firm who encourage and support personal and professional development, as well as offering the chance to maintain a healthy work–life balance.