Our client, a fast–growing retailer based in Central London, are looking for a Finance Manager to join their team.
This role covers a wide range of accounting and financial responsibilities extending from the production of monthly management accounts with commentary, managing cash flow, foreign exchange and credit control to looking into new projects.
They are looking for a commercial accountant who has experience of working for an SME and has a "can–do" attitude. You will be a driven and ambitious individual looking to embark on the next stage of their career.
- Produce Management Accounts, including budgeting and forecasting
- Variance analysis
- Managing Cash–flow
- Define key finance policies, procedures and processes within the finance function
- Produce accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
- Supervise Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Calculate Payroll Monthly (outsourced)
- Manage currency exchange (FOREX)
- Supervise Credit Control
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short–listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.