A distribution organisation in Yate is currently recruiting a Credit Controller to join their team.
Working for a very well–established company, this is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to further their career within this field.
Duties will include:
- Administration and management of the credit control/cash collection systems, ensuring correct procedures are followed and cash collection is in line with company targets
- Dealing with customer invoice and payment queries
- Process new accounts, invoices and delivery notes
- Process Direct Debit mandates
- Maintain filing and office systems
- Compose letters, faxes and email as required
Previous experience of credit control is essential. The successful candidate must also have an excellent telephone manner and be competent on Excel.